FFSC envisions that:
– Children are human beings who should be valued and respected.
– Healthy and happy children will develop into active and productive adults integrated in their family, community and society.
Provide care and education for street children while raising community awareness of the problems these children face:
– Enable children access to education and health care and empower them to make their own life decisions.
– Raise awareness of the importance of children’s education and care within their families and community.
– Provide family services as a means to improve overall living conditions.
– Provide shelters for displaced children while working to integrate them into their family and society.